January 28, 2015





Have just spent a really happy weekend in london
it feels really good to meet up with your high school friends
it was just like the same good old time !
have been non-stop chatting and eating a lotttt
am really happy as many of my friends study in different parts of europe
but an alt-J concert kinda brought us altogether
as my friend who is currently exchanging in rotterdam has flew over for the concert
and others who are studying in different parts of england have decided to gather in london
I have really enjoyed my weekend and it's time to get back to work
It's my final year anyways.

A food vlog in london will be posted soon and I shall work on my report now
Will update soon. Stay tuned and thanks for reading.

hat: korea/ white coat: online shop/ blue oversized shirt: brand melville/ bag: new look
pants: missguided/ trainers: nike



No comments:

Post a Comment