April 20, 2013

A LIL BIT OF MY MARCH AND APRIL FAVOURITES

recently in love in this pastel purple triangular earrings from ASOS


got two adorable rings from trip, one with delicate turquoise stones from sifera, Spain

the other one with blue watery liquid inside the cube from PYLON

I requested an effiel tower from my bff, Tiffany as she went to Paris and here is it


my every day must-item, this scent is just so me :-)

got this new mint candy apple nail polish from essie, this picture doesn't reflect the real colour tho.
what i could say is the colour is more apple-greenish than how it looks on the photo 



and here is the best iphone case that I have ever had, from Topshop
the pastel roses and the black leopards, best combination ever 


music discovery of the month
this is so beautiful, it's just a perfect companion to sleep you in bed


And finally, movie of the month, definitely Midnight in Paris
I know I'm a bit slow, I've just finished watching it last night.
The movie is incredibly beautiful, creative, romantic, inspiring and even makes me fantacise about Paris more

'Nostalgia is denial,denial of the painful present. The name for this denial is golden age thinking, the erroneous notion that a different time period is better than the ones living in. It is a flaw in the romantic imagination of those people who find it difficult to cope with the present.'

Last but not least, a beautiful tune to end my post :-) enjoy xx





No comments:

Post a Comment