August 07, 2012

Finally dare to watch a movie alone

I seldom watch movies, I think I'm scared to watch movies alone. And I cant explain it.
That's why I  watched ridiculously too little movies. Too little that people wanna tease me about it.
And guess I wana stop people from laughing at me about this from now onwards,
or maybe I should be brave to watch movies alone.( tho it sounds freaking nonsense)
Since there are more than a few people jaw-dropped when they knew that I have never watched this film so here I come.
Guess I am too lost. Too lost that I need something, everything to stimulate me, to inspire me, to distract me.
I don't really know.
Anyway,I watched it today. Finally.




500 Days of Summer



'You just do things that you want, don't you?'

'I think I'll never understand that.
I mean, it doesn't make sense.'

'It just happened.'

'You know what sucks?
Realizing that everything you believe in is in complete and utter bullshit. It sucks'

'What do you mean?'

'You know, destiny, and soul mates, and true love, and all that childhood fairytale nonsense.'

'It wasn't just me that you are right about.'

'There's no such thing as fate.
Nothing is meant to be.'





2 comments:

  1. favorite thing about this film: "There's no such thing as fate."
    NEVER romanticize anything
    everything happened in life are merely coincidences
    thats wt i believe in

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to believe in soul mates,true love and fate, same as Tom.
    And as he said, realizing that everything you believe in is in complete and utter bullshit. It sucks. Think I need to start stop romanticize anything and start to believe everything are merely coincidences as you said.

    ReplyDelete