July 22, 2012

Start a Brand New Colony #2

21/07/2012


Had 5C gathering with fellow classmates miss the old good times
And this week's new colony is Wan Chai
( i admitted that iphone photography is not that good)

applied red lipstick on my very cool friend 
  

me capturing model vic's cool look


hilarious and blind hahaaha


HAHAHHAHA YES WE ARE DOING THIS ON THE STREET



Nice LED installation in the exhibition




my fav installtion : fish bulb
 






MUTILATED







And maybe I'm not up for being a victim of love
When all my resistance will never be distance enough

If this is giving up, then I'm giving up, giving up
Oh love, oh love.



 boo







2 comments:

  1. hai mai 'Brand' New Colony sin arm??
    feel free to delete this comment anytime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG yeaaaa i should do more proof reading thanks cil lol

      Delete