May 10, 2012

Dreams of para-para-paradise

Have also been to Brighton
It is really a great place, you can find anything there.
Clubs, good food, vintage markets, large shopping mall, and last but not least a nice pebble beach.


gorgeous view from the pier

styling with my new shirt and shorts from london vintage market

so in love with my leather bag bought in a vintage shop in Brighton


also bought this choker in london this is simply so easy to pair 





thanks Charles for the amazing photography

thrilled to meet my friends in this beautiful place

Last but not least, too happy to meet one of my bestie here who came here for vacation from Hong Kong. Nocturnal Illusion exists because of her. She's also a blogger who writes lyrically. :-) 




LASTLY, hype me or fan me if you like my look
christeeee with love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment